In the first type of question, there are incomplete sentences. Beneath each sentece, there are four words or phrases. You will choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. Clicking on a choice darkkens the oval. After you click on Next and Confirm Answer, the next question has four underlined words or phrase that must be changed for the sentence to be correct. Clicking on an underlined word or phrase will darken it. After you click on Next and Confirm Answer, the next question will be presented.
1. Frost occurs in valleys and on low grounds… on adjacent hills.
(A) More frequently as
(B) As frequently than
(C) More frequently than
(D) Frequently than
2. The native people of the Americas are called (A) Indians because (B) when Columbus landed in the Bahamas in 1942, (C) he thought that he has reached (D) the East Indies.
3. In the relatively (A) short history of industrial developing (B) in the United States,(C) New York City has played (D) a vital role.
4. When a body enters the Earth’s atmosphere, it travels….
(A) Very rapidly
(B) In a rapid manner
(D) With great speed
5. Employers often require that candidates have not only a degree…..
(A) But two years experience
(B) Also two years experience
(C) But also two years experience
(D) But more two years experience
6. The salary of bus driver is much higher….
(A) In comparison with the salary of a teacher
(B) Than a teacher
(C) Than that of a teacher
(D) To compare as a teacher
7. Farmers look forward to… every summer.
(A) Participating in the county fairs
(B) Participate in the county fairs
(C) Be participating in the county fairs
(D) Have participated in the county fairs
8. A turtle differs from (A) all other (B) reptiles in that its body is encased in a protective shell of their (C) own.D
9. Excavations (A) in a mound or village often reveral (B) an ancient community that had been laying (C) under later (D) reconstructions of the city
10. One of the first and ultimately (A) the most important purposeful (B) of a reservoir was to control (C) flooding (D)
Incoming search terms:
- ещуад сие
- jawaban test toefl section 2 part b she wishes that